This is one solid doghouse!
And you'll never have to worry about this doghouse blowing over in the wind. That's because the floor and walls of this house are made by stacking and screwing inexpensive landscape timbers together.
You get complete plans and step-by-step instructions to make three different size dog houses--for medium, large and extra large dogs. (Uses our #10 x 5" long outdoor screws sold separately below.)
WOOD FOR THE EXTRA LARGE DOG HOUSE
(35) 2-3/4" X 3-3/4" X 96" LONG LANDSCAPE TIMBERS
(1) 2 X 8 X 96" LONG TREATED PINE BOARD
(2) 2 X 4 X 96" LONG TREATED PINE BOARDS
(1) 1 X 4 X 96" LONG TREATED PINE BOARD
(2) 7/8" X 5-1/2" X 96" LONG ROUGH SAWN CEDAR BOARDS
(1) 48" X 96 LONG SHEET OF 1/2" THICK EXTERIOR GRADE PLYWOOD
24 SQUARE FEET OF CEDAR SHINGLES
FOR THE OTHER SIZES (LARGE AND MEDIUM SIZE DOGS) PLEASE SEE THE PATTERN FOR THE SPECIFICS.
TABLE SAW OR CULCULAR SAW AND BAND SAW
MEDIUM SIZED HOUSE - 3 BOXES
LARGE SIZED HOUSE - 4 BOXES
X-LARGE SIZED HOUSE - 5 BOXES
Click on the links below for additional product information.
Want to save money?
Sign up to receive our Email Newsletters. Two ways to save a month direct to your inbox!